AlwaysWoW! For a Great Great WoW in Life

Thoughts from me about things that are cool, that are WoW, that blow me away. Observations about businesses and people from a wide variety of life. Daily encounters - and thoughts outside the box, inside the box and without any box. New thinking, and challenging old thinking. Passionate about life, about respect, and about integrity.

Tuesday, June 10, 2003

Like: How do I change something in the main settig of my blogger? May be I am dumb, but hey - we are living in a customer-centric world. Nothing should be too difficult, especially for those who do something for the first time. I found a mistake in my side description for blogger, and wanted to change it - still looking, but too tired.

Also, wanted to change the time to my time - Malaysian time. Couldn't find - is it existing?

Well, let's see if the blogger people are clever, lol - and actually read some of that staff. would be great if they would contact me. Now that would be New Economy!!

|

Powered by Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory