AlwaysWoW! For a Great Great WoW in Life

Thoughts from me about things that are cool, that are WoW, that blow me away. Observations about businesses and people from a wide variety of life. Daily encounters - and thoughts outside the box, inside the box and without any box. New thinking, and challenging old thinking. Passionate about life, about respect, and about integrity.

Thursday, June 24, 2004

Follow up to my recent posting - Bad air in Kuala Lumpur

Folks, my last entry about the haze in Kuala Lumpur was a bit of a parody but may be I also positioned it way too serious. Nevermind, it is great that it initiated some form of discussion.

I believe that a discussion about pollution in Kuala Lumpur is important and I would be honoured if the Department of Environment or anybody from the Government is reading my blog or any blog, but I am also clear that they don't need to read blogs to find out there is haze - their equipment should be able to handle this much better.

And I wasn't seriously thinking that they read my blog and say, oops, someone is writing about haze, let's publish some results and advise the population to stay inside. I wanted to write the entry in the current form to show the importance of bloggers, but must have hidden the objective too much :)

I there want to repeat that the great thing about blogs is that blogs can report about something before official bodies react to it - and that is what all the blogging is about. Private observations, comments, and reporting - may be in an obscure blog, may be elsewhere.

Have a great day and keep up commenting!

|

Powered by Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory