AlwaysWoW! For a Great Great WoW in Life

Thoughts from me about things that are cool, that are WoW, that blow me away. Observations about businesses and people from a wide variety of life. Daily encounters - and thoughts outside the box, inside the box and without any box. New thinking, and challenging old thinking. Passionate about life, about respect, and about integrity.

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Factfinding: Michael Moore and Fahrenheit 9/11

Michael Moore is a controversial figure and his movie Fahrenheit 9/11 is stirring up the emotions. Some groups are saying that he is bias, and that this is done to hurt the re-election chances of Bush. Others say that he is the one to open the eyes of the American public to what is going on in the US, and how they have been misled by their leadership.

I haven't seen the movie yet, so I cannot comment about it. I won't tell my political opinion here but friends of mine do know my stand. But I think it is important to provide material surrounding the movie, to just get behind the facts as well.

Okay - Michael Moore himself published a lot of material on his webpage that might help to highlight the background to certain events even more. Okay - surely, he is bias towards himself, but then - what happened happened - right? So log on and enjoy.

|

Powered by Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory