AlwaysWoW! For a Great Great WoW in Life

Thoughts from me about things that are cool, that are WoW, that blow me away. Observations about businesses and people from a wide variety of life. Daily encounters - and thoughts outside the box, inside the box and without any box. New thinking, and challenging old thinking. Passionate about life, about respect, and about integrity.

Sunday, September 12, 2004

5 T-Shirts with my own logo



I did it ! Yes - I now have 5 T-Shirts with the name of my blog. And, may be I am the last one to discover this, but standing in front of the mirror (admiring me - so vein !), I finally realised that "blog" looks a bit like "gold", written backwards. However, if you look at it in the mirror, it clearly reads Gold - so Blogspot is Gold-spot. Interesting.

Anyway, if you see a guy with a T-Shirt and the AlwaysWoW logo at the back (and a small one on the front), than just stop and say hello!

I would love to meet more of you (after the great blogger meeting yesterday)!

|

Powered by Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory