AlwaysWoW! For a Great Great WoW in Life

Thoughts from me about things that are cool, that are WoW, that blow me away. Observations about businesses and people from a wide variety of life. Daily encounters - and thoughts outside the box, inside the box and without any box. New thinking, and challenging old thinking. Passionate about life, about respect, and about integrity.

Sunday, May 30, 2004

Carrefour - one more thing

I have to add one more thing to my comment of yesterday regarding Carrefour. When I approach the security check, I push my trolley through. I don't want to be checked - okay, there are times, when they try to wave me over, but I just smile, say thank you and move on.

What will happen if they "catch me" and ask me to put my staff into their Carrefour plastic bag? I would ask them, why they want to do this, what is the reason behind it. I wonder what they say - if they say that it is to prevent misunderstandings. I would probe what they mean with misunderstandings, and if they mean that I could be subjected to theft. That will be fun, to see, how they react to this accusation of a customer.

By the way - I checked their webpage - there is no way to get in touch with Carrefour. Not a single webpage for Carrefour Malaysia, and no contact details at all for Carrefour in France. May be they don't want to be contacted by their customers?

|

Powered by Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory