AlwaysWoW! For a Great Great WoW in Life

Thoughts from me about things that are cool, that are WoW, that blow me away. Observations about businesses and people from a wide variety of life. Daily encounters - and thoughts outside the box, inside the box and without any box. New thinking, and challenging old thinking. Passionate about life, about respect, and about integrity.

Monday, May 24, 2004

Schools that are great

I just received a mail from my kid's Chinese teacher - tomorrow is the little ones' exam, and she is sending a mail, wishing them good luck and says: You Can Do It.

Okay, this is just a little gesture, but it shows the value of the teacher for the children, the encouraging support. I like it. It is this what makes learning great - my kid is 6 years old, and he might or might not yet understand the underlying reason for encouragement and motivation, but he will get to it, and may be he remembers this mail from his teacher. Schools frequently destroy the creativity of children, or the fun of children for learning - and this is a mail that gave me hope that there are different teachers.

|

Powered by Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory