AlwaysWoW! For a Great Great WoW in Life

Thoughts from me about things that are cool, that are WoW, that blow me away. Observations about businesses and people from a wide variety of life. Daily encounters - and thoughts outside the box, inside the box and without any box. New thinking, and challenging old thinking. Passionate about life, about respect, and about integrity.

Friday, July 16, 2004

Faber Group - update and a question

I sent an e-mail to Faber Group yesterday evening, regarding the new fee to enter this small road in Taman Desa.

The mails, sent to the e-mail addresses info@fabergroup.com.my and sales_mktg@fabergroup.com.my. I found both on their webpage, but both came back as undeliverable. Which actually shows that their thinking is separate from those they want to reach - another sign of company oriented thinking.

Does anyone have any other e-mail address to whom to send my mail? Please send it to my e-mail address (can be found at the side of this blog), or post a comment -Thanks.

I also have an update on the situation overall. Apparently, the shoplot owners didn't pay for their utilities (electricity, water and others) for a long time, so Faber Group might think that this is an appropriate way to get some money back. However, there are also people living there - so where to those park? And others, who might have paid for the fees - why punish those?

I don't have the answers.

|

Powered by Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory