AlwaysWoW! For a Great Great WoW in Life

Thoughts from me about things that are cool, that are WoW, that blow me away. Observations about businesses and people from a wide variety of life. Daily encounters - and thoughts outside the box, inside the box and without any box. New thinking, and challenging old thinking. Passionate about life, about respect, and about integrity.

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Yahoo's antispyware program Part 2

Izuan was so nice to inform me about hickups in Yahoo's antispyware program in the toolbar and send me a link to an article. The article describes that Yahoo doesn't necessarily remove Gator's eWallet and that this might be because of the relationship between Yahoo and Glaria, the "creator of Glator" and that one needs to set the toolbar to "Remove Adware" manually. Not nice!

May be I need more weapons. Thanks Izuan.

|

Powered by Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory