AlwaysWoW! For a Great Great WoW in Life

Thoughts from me about things that are cool, that are WoW, that blow me away. Observations about businesses and people from a wide variety of life. Daily encounters - and thoughts outside the box, inside the box and without any box. New thinking, and challenging old thinking. Passionate about life, about respect, and about integrity.

Monday, August 25, 2003

HP - Did they reply?

Yeah - they did. It took a while, but this was caused by the time difference, I guess. HP's response came on their Monday, I received it just now, on Tuesday, August 26.

The lady that responded was very detailed in her outlines, something that I really appreciate and that makes me feel more comfortable. It shows a somehow caring attitude, that allows even non-technical guys like me to follow through with solutions to a problem.

|

Powered by Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory