AlwaysWoW! For a Great Great WoW in Life

Thoughts from me about things that are cool, that are WoW, that blow me away. Observations about businesses and people from a wide variety of life. Daily encounters - and thoughts outside the box, inside the box and without any box. New thinking, and challenging old thinking. Passionate about life, about respect, and about integrity.

Thursday, August 21, 2003

Better than GoDaddy

Contrast the following experience with the experience that I had with GoDaddy that I just described with the one that I had have with Handango (www.handango.com). Handango is another ecommerce company but it sells software for PDAs. I purchased a product from them last year, but since I upgraded my PDA, I lost this particular program – additionally, I couldn’t find it in my hotmail account. The problem was that, while the company offered another download in their webpage, one, naturally, has to log in via with password and e-mail address. I forgot my password, and as such, had to contact the company’s service desk, in the hope that they would respond and assist.


Here is my writing to them:
____________________________________
Dear Sir/ Madam,
Sometimes last year, I purchased the program called Lemonade from you, however, I have lost the e-mail with my registration code, reference code etc.
I won't be of much help by providing you my User ID number, because I also lost it. Can you help?
Looking forward to your early reply!
Best regards,
*** Yours truly
______________________________________

Shortly afterwards, I got my account information and could log in to download my program again.
Great – however, I received another mail today, which wouldn’t have helped too much, as it assumed that I have registration code or my earlier e-mail, but well, it also offered me further help. So much better than GoDaddy.
Someone care to share their own experience? Send something to always_wow@yahoo.com.sg

|

Powered by Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory