AlwaysWoW! For a Great Great WoW in Life

Thoughts from me about things that are cool, that are WoW, that blow me away. Observations about businesses and people from a wide variety of life. Daily encounters - and thoughts outside the box, inside the box and without any box. New thinking, and challenging old thinking. Passionate about life, about respect, and about integrity.

Monday, May 10, 2004

This is gross - experience in a supermarket

I went out last night to buy milk in Sri Kota in Taman Desa. Standing at the cold storage area, I saw this guy with his wife. He had a packet of butter in his hand and guess what: He opened it a bit - enough to see the butter - and sniffed at it. Said something to his wife, closed the butter and put it back into its former place. Yucks!!

I felt so ashamed that I didn't have the guts to say something, anything. I was close to asking him, if he would intend to buy the butter or so. Wished I would have taken a picture and opened a moblog.

|

Powered by Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory