AlwaysWoW! For a Great Great WoW in Life

Thoughts from me about things that are cool, that are WoW, that blow me away. Observations about businesses and people from a wide variety of life. Daily encounters - and thoughts outside the box, inside the box and without any box. New thinking, and challenging old thinking. Passionate about life, about respect, and about integrity.

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

My Dell Latitude X300


Finally, my company gave me a laptop, a Dell Latitude X 300.  It is a real beauty, light and easy to handle.  I also wanted a laptop but since I started off with them some years back, I had to live with a desktop.
 
Now I can move around - I need this when I work - to move around to different places.  To think at different places.  This gives me different perspectives.  I can read at different places and get new inspirations.  I can "crawl" into the computer to have deeper insights.  Gosh, I am having it since two days, and I work so focussed, so intensive, and so concentrated.  It really is something new. 
 
I am having fun!!

|

Powered by Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory