AlwaysWoW! For a Great Great WoW in Life

Thoughts from me about things that are cool, that are WoW, that blow me away. Observations about businesses and people from a wide variety of life. Daily encounters - and thoughts outside the box, inside the box and without any box. New thinking, and challenging old thinking. Passionate about life, about respect, and about integrity.

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Adsense by Google

I now have advertisement on my blog and I am not sure if I am feeling 100% okay with it. Google invited me to join their program. This means that in typical Google style, they will place ads on my blog in conjunction with what I write. If I want, I can exclude certain companies from doing so. I want my blog to stay independent. What means that I want to criticise a company in whatever way I want. Or praise a company in whatever way I want. But it might look like as if I exclude companies that unintentionally have their ad on my blog. So this gives me the headache.

Hey – I got it. I can turn the story around, and actually sometimes write about the companies that have their ads on my blog. Stories that I know. Are they good or “bad” companies. Yeah – this is one solution. And now I have shown to myself that writing a blog, jutting down the notes is a way to solve a problem.

|

Powered by Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory