AlwaysWoW! For a Great Great WoW in Life

Thoughts from me about things that are cool, that are WoW, that blow me away. Observations about businesses and people from a wide variety of life. Daily encounters - and thoughts outside the box, inside the box and without any box. New thinking, and challenging old thinking. Passionate about life, about respect, and about integrity.

Monday, August 16, 2004

Chatango

I found Chatango (http://www.chatango.com) over at Joi Ito's blog (http://joi.ito.com/archives/2004/08/17/chatango.html) . Chatango is a chat program that allows you to talk to me when you click on the button or leave messages behind, when I am offline, even so you don't have it installed at your computer.

Which I think is pretty cool, since with messengers like Yahoo or Messenger, you need to have the same software installed.

So if you want and the button is green, contact me directly! If the button is red, I am offline and you can just leave a message.

|

Powered by Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory