AlwaysWoW! For a Great Great WoW in Life

Thoughts from me about things that are cool, that are WoW, that blow me away. Observations about businesses and people from a wide variety of life. Daily encounters - and thoughts outside the box, inside the box and without any box. New thinking, and challenging old thinking. Passionate about life, about respect, and about integrity.

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Web Toolbar - I finally installed one

I finally got around to the idea of installing a toolbar on my computer - I choose the one from Google. I did it because I am a news junkie - read a lot in course of the day. And it happens that very often, when accessing online newspapers, a pop up turns up. I hate those, and I guess I am not the only one.

Research has shown that most user click them off, before pop-ups are completed their loading - as such, no sense in it. Othertimes, users don't manage to click them off fast enough, when there are more than one that pop up - and this is so annoying. Companies just don't seem to realise that this puts consumers off - a pop up is not a feature that is liked by many consumers. It is company centric, and inmposing. Nothing at all that relates to a great consumer experience. What do you think?

|

Powered by Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory