AlwaysWoW! For a Great Great WoW in Life

Thoughts from me about things that are cool, that are WoW, that blow me away. Observations about businesses and people from a wide variety of life. Daily encounters - and thoughts outside the box, inside the box and without any box. New thinking, and challenging old thinking. Passionate about life, about respect, and about integrity.

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Yahoo! News - Reports: Hundreds Held Hostage in Russia

This is so sad. There are a lot of children taken hostage. As a parent, my heart is always bleeding when I read stories like this, really - and I don't care for the reason.

Especially children are the most innocent in the whole mess that we are living in now.

I solemnly see this from an emotional point of view.


Yahoo! News - Reports: Hundreds Held Hostage in Russia

|

Powered by Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory