AlwaysWoW! For a Great Great WoW in Life

Thoughts from me about things that are cool, that are WoW, that blow me away. Observations about businesses and people from a wide variety of life. Daily encounters - and thoughts outside the box, inside the box and without any box. New thinking, and challenging old thinking. Passionate about life, about respect, and about integrity.

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Going home tomorrow

Okay - my holiday is nearly over. Tomorrow afternoon, we will embark on the journey back to Kuala Lumpur. I hope that traffic will be easy, but guess, it is. I am also looking forward to seeing those watch towers that I missed the first time around when we came here before Hari Raya.

I actually just realised today that I was hardly out, besides at those days when we went to visit other houses.

Normally, I like to sit in front of the house, on the porch and just enjoy the sun and the garden. This time I was hardly there. I sat inside, read my books, talked to others, watched television, slept, ate, played pillow battles or cards with my kid or didn't do anything much.

It was just too hot to go out. Just sitting outside for a while caused sweating. Too hot, way too hot.

|

Powered by Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory