AlwaysWoW! For a Great Great WoW in Life

Thoughts from me about things that are cool, that are WoW, that blow me away. Observations about businesses and people from a wide variety of life. Daily encounters - and thoughts outside the box, inside the box and without any box. New thinking, and challenging old thinking. Passionate about life, about respect, and about integrity.

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Traffic jams but I slept well

I just received an SMS from a friend who is on her way to Penang. Stop and go traffic - half way through to Penang only, and already three hours on the road.

I had a long, long sleep and this is relaxing. Went to bed past 1 AM in the morning, and only got up past 9.00 AM. You know what this means, but well, I am relaxed, reading online news, and I am happy that I am here already and don't stuck in the traffic.

No real program ahead. This is always the case when I am in Perlis. I bring books and read a lot, talk to my relatives, watch a lot TV, sit in the garden and may be get some tan (or turn red).

It is quiet here - and this becomes too quiet in about 7 days, when it is time to go back to Kuala Lumpur.

Once again: Happy Deepavali

|

Powered by Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory