AlwaysWoW! For a Great Great WoW in Life

Thoughts from me about things that are cool, that are WoW, that blow me away. Observations about businesses and people from a wide variety of life. Daily encounters - and thoughts outside the box, inside the box and without any box. New thinking, and challenging old thinking. Passionate about life, about respect, and about integrity.

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Selamat Hari Raya and Maaf Zahir dan Batin

My apologies to all of those that I have offended with my writing.

Tomorrow is Hari Raya, and I can smell the food in the kitchen - Perlis Laksa. I fall in love with my mum-in-law's Laksa the first time I tasted it. It is fantastic, and still one of the best in the country (my very personal opinion, since no one is able to contradict it). But be aware the Laksa in Little Penang in Megamall is a great competitor, hehe.

I will keep writing and writing and writing until the next Hari Raya. And those of you, who read what I write, and like or dislike what I write, please feel free to submit feedback. Even criticise - I appreciate constructive criticism but accept everythingand will see everything as feedback.

Have fun over the next couple of days - celebrate and simply make it a WoW, okay?

For those outside Malaysia:
(Hari Raya is celebrating the end of the fasting month or Ramadan in Malaysia (or elsewhere where Muslims live. Maaf Zahir and Batin is asking for forgiveness)

Please correct me if I am wrong, okay?

|

Powered by Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory